23 Aug SWAM® Model CCR-CWC-MV2L
Posted at 09:20h in
Crystal Mark SWAM® CCR-CWC-MV2L is designed for Conformal Coating Removal applications.
The model CCR-CWC-MV2L incorporates:
- The MV-2L Micro Abrasive Blaster
- Ionized Ergonomic Work Chamber
- Point Ionizer at Nozzle
- Dust Collector
- Electro Static Field Meter for periodic ESD metering
- Black Light Bulbs for UV detection
- Rolling cart for easy movement
- Optional Zoom Microscope
The unit features all-in-one design, and is mounted on casters for easy installation, mobility and Work Cell re-configuration. It is specifically designed to selectively remove conformal coatings, whether from a pinpoint area to an entire circuit card assembly.
- Exceptional for parylene conformal coating removal, it flakes off in seconds.
- Ionized Ergonomic Work Chamber and grounded work surface provide exceptional ESD protection
- Flip switch to UV fluorescent bulb to allow for easy identification of residual conformal coating
|Power: 115V/60Hz, 1 phase, 15 amps||Size: 26″W X 33″D X 61″H|