31 Aug SWAM® Dual Spindle Rotary Abrader System
The SWAM® Dual Spindle Rotary Abrading System is designed for maximum
throughput. When consistency and production is demanded, this Abrading System is ideal for texturing or de-burring a variety of components including dental implants and surgical bone screws. The rotary table allows the operator to load/unload a part while a part is being sandblasted.
When long parts require complete coverage, a linear motion option can support one or more nozzles. Chucks can be designed to mask areas, such as the base of dental implants, that must not be sandblasted. The system is custom built from standard components for your application.
- SWAM –Blaster® Model LV-1 or XV-1 Micro Sandblaster
- Two spindle Rotary Table with interchangeable rotating chucks or collets
- Abrading time, chuck rotational speed, nozzle speed and nozzle alignment are all adjustable
- Spent abrasive contained by barrier separating load/unload chuck from the sandblasting process
- Dust proof enclosure for controls and moving components
- Process control for consistent finishes from one part to the next
SWAM Blaster® Model LV-1 or XV-1 Micro Sandblaster provides precise air pressure control and density of abrasive particles in the air stream.
- Designed for production lines and in the SWAM® Automated Systems.
- Feature an hour meter for SPC monitoring and tungsten carbide fittings for long service life.
- Hold approximately 20 pounds of aluminum oxide
- Separate mixing powder tank for a consistent powder feed rate from a full tank to empty.
Micro Abrasive Processing
The process begins with a component manually loaded into the chuck or collet. Dual buttons are pressed outside of the work area and the process begins.
The reciprocating or stationary nozzles uniformly abrade the rotating component. During this cycle, a sandblasted component is removed from the chuck and another to be processed can be put on to maximize the work done on the system.
|Power Requirement||115 VAC, 60 Hz, 5 amp 230 VAC, 50 Hz, 2.5 amp|
|Air Requirement||40 psi (276 kPa) minimum 140 psi (956 kPa) maximum 10 SCFM maximum|
|Dust Collection Requirement||800 SCFM at 5.5 in W.G. velocity 4500 FPM.|
|Weight||290 pounds (132 kg)|
|Foot Print (with Nozzle Motion)||30” W x 30” D x 67” H|
|Shipping Weight:||Approximate 550 lbs. (250 kg)|
|Shipping Size:||36” W x 36” D x 78” H|