31 Aug SWAM® Rotary Work Cell – Single Spindle Abrader
The SWAM® Rotary Work Cell is built upon the Complete Work Cell concept requiring a single power and single air drop. It is compact & mounted on castors for easy installation and work cell re-configuration. When consistency is demanded this Abrading System is ideal for texturing or de-burring a variety of components including dental implants and surgical bone screws. When long parts require complete coverage, a linear motion option can support one or more nozzles. Chucks can be designed to mask areas, such as the base of dental implants, that must not be sandblasted.
The Rotary Work Cell automated system is custom built from standard components for your application.
Rotary Work Cell Features
- SWAM Blaster® Model LV-1 or XV-1 Micro Sandblaster for precise air pressure control and density of abrasive particles in the air stream
- Holds up to 20 pounds of abrasive
- Rotary Spindle with interchangeable rotating chuck or collet
- Abrading time, chuck rotational speed, nozzle speed and nozzle alignment are all adjustable
- Spent abrasive contained by built in dust collector
- Dust proof enclosure for controls and moving components
- Process control for consistent finishes from one part to the next
- Designed for production lines and in the SWAM® Automated Systems.
- Feature an hour meter for SPC monitoring and tungsten carbide fittings for long service life.
- Hold approximately 20 pounds of aluminum oxide
- Separate mixing powder tank for a consistent powder feed rate from a full tank to empty.
Micro Abrasive Processing
The process begins with a component manually loaded into the chuck or collet. Dual buttons are pressed outside of the work area and the process begins.
The reciprocating or stationary nozzles uniformly abrade the rotating component. During this cycle, a sandblasted component is removed from the chuck and another to be processed can be put on to maximize the work done on the system.
|Model / Part Number:||#7620-1|
|Power:||115 VAC, 60 Hz, 15 amp | 230 VAC, 50 Hz, 7.5 amp|
|Air Requirement:||40 psi (276 kPa) minimum | 140 psi (956 kPa) maximum | 10 SCFM maximum|
|Size:||53”L x 35”D x 56”H|
|Chamber Interior:||24” wide, 17” high x 19” deep|
|Dust Collector||1 horsepower blower
Air Flow: 400 cfm
Filter: 55 sq. ft. cotton sateen
67db sound level